Friday, July 1, 2011

Updates, New Car & Pimpage

So I always intend to update this on some kind of regular basis, but that doesn't work out so well. But I will, I swear! If I put it in writing I can do it.... Okay, here goes, I will update my blogs every Friday! There I said it, now I have to do it. It's in writing and floating in the endlessness of the internet.

Anyway! This last month was fun. My parents came to visit at the beginning of the month. We went to Hill Air Force Base Museum and Antelope Island. (Pictures coming soon)

Then a couple weeks ago we went to the Hogle Zoo to see the robotic dinosaurs they have there. Yeah... we go to the zoo to see animals that don't exist anymore. :) But see how cool they are!

This one sprays water at you and is Daniel's all time favorite dinosaur.

And then last weekend we bought a new car!

It's a 2005 Pontiac Vibe and I love it!

The old car had some issues that we had to fix and after talking to the mechanic we decided that this car wasn't going to last us much longer and it was time to get a new one that's more reliable. When researching cars the Vibe was one I was wanting but we were having a hard time finding one but we got really lucky at the dealership and now I'm very happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Pimp What I Love

First: Writer's Digest Shop. I got a great set of books and a corresponding independent study course with a couple webinars there for an awesome price. Should have cost me about $560 but I got it for $119. If that isn't a great deal then I don't know what is.

Second: E-Mealz. Daniel heard about this on the Dave Ramsey show and we've just started it this week. I'm already in love with it. It gives you five dinners every week with a shopping list. You can choose from a bunch of different plans. They have stuff for large families, picky eaters, all types of diets and ones that have you shop at one store. We use the Wal-Mart for 2 plan and it's saved us money. I don't cook as much as I should and we spend a lot of money on fast food because of my laziness, so this has been great for us so far. And the best part, you only pay $5/month for this. It's so worth it for us. :)

Third: Anniversary Inn. We stayed there for our 3rd anniversary this year and I just love that place. It's such a nice little get away.

And that's all folks! I'll be updating my Writing Blog here in a few minutes as well, so go check that out.

Thanks for reading, love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment