Friday, July 8, 2011

Trying to Move & Dolls

This is going to be short because I'm having a hard time coming up with topics to do every week. :) I don't want this to be an online journal so I promise that next week I'll have a more interesting topic. Maybe I'll do another vlog since that's the only medium I get an responses too. :(

Anyway, Daniel and I have been planning on moving to Colorado this year and Daniel has been in the process of looking for a job there. Well, Daniel has a job interview next week! *happy dance* We're super excited.

Of course, the idea of Daniel being away for a couple days is kind of weird. We've never spent a night away from each other before. But I'm sure I'll be fine. *whispers* he's kind of a bed hog Plus, Daniel will be taking my Vibe down there because we're not sure the Bug could do that kind of distance. So, I guess I'll be learning how to drive a stick shift this weekend. I'm a little less excited about that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pimpage!

This site isn't new to me but it has recently gone through some big and cool updates, so I wanted to mention it here. I love me some Doll Divine. They have some really fun and cute dress up doll games and 90% of them are really easy to use. And now you can set up you own account with them and save your creations into galleries and have people vote on them. Just to show you a couple that I have made...



Well thank you for reading, love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment