Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Results

In my last post I mentioned that I was going to try to stay off the internet for a week. Well I didn't completely cut my self off, but I did keep my self to only getting on once or twice a day. Overall, my experiment worked pretty well. It wasn't perfect. I still got online more than planned, but it wasn't half as much as I usually do.

And I did get more accomplished in my daily life. More cleaning got done, more errands ran. But I still wasn't as productive as I'd have liked to be. I truly don't think I'm being a  perfectionists about this. I just feel there is always room for improvement.

Now the new hurtle for me to climb is to stop playing stupid games on my tablet. A couple weeks ago I found this great tower defense game for free and it is awesome. I can't stop playing it. I even got Daniel addicted to it. Sad, really.

So now I've got to get my self to stop playing that game every time my butt is in a chair. It takes up a lot of time. *raises fist to the sky* Damn you awesome game creators!!

This whole "trying to be a productive adult" thing sucks sometimes. And trying to overcome 20 years of laziness seems impossible. Why does it have to be so hard?

For my dad, even though he never reads my blog unless I tell him too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment