Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I'm still here!

Привет из Америки, чтобы все, кто вконтакте сюда из России.  :)

In English, the above says: Greetings from America, to all of you who stumble in here from Russia. I hope Google Translate got that right. I put that there because I've had over 140 visitors from Russia in the past month. It has to do with the way I spell Konfessions, I believe in Russian it means: "Church of" but I could be wrong. :)

Anyway, I know it's been awhile since I posted, the holidays get busy. And to be honest I'm not sure I'll be back here until the New Year since we'll be out of town visiting family for Christmas.

So if I don't see you soon, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Are you saying that you've started The Church of Kricket?

    ReplyDelete