Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Writing Update!

So I've outlined 4 chapters and I started actually writing chapter one. I'm so proud of me! I'm stuck on chapter 5 though.

One of my characters is a detective but I know nothing about real police work. My knowledge of detective work is limited to Law & Order: SVU, Bones, and Castle. Not exactly creditable sources. So if there's anyone who actually knows a cop or detective I can talk to that would be great. Otherwise I might just try to get in touch with my local police department and see if I can talk to someone.

Anyway, getting up at 5am to write every morning has been working pretty well so far. Generally, Will isn't up by then, so I can get a solid hour to write. I wish I had more time, but an hour a day is good for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment