Friday, May 28, 2010

Update and some Life Improvments

So Will is now 6 months old! It's so hard to believe that a year ago I was pregnant and that six months ago William was born. So much has happened in those 6 months. A lot of chaos but it's been worth it.

So we've all been super busy. I work 3 days a week and Daniel has a job that keeps him late everyday, but it's all good. My biggest problem is keeping the apartment clean. It's hard to get much of anything done when I'm taking care of Will. But we try.

So I came up with a new story idea that I'm pretty excited about. It's a totally different genre than I've tried before, but I think it can work. I guess you could label it as a crime/thriller type book. I won't go into the storyline too much here, but I'm almost positive the idea can sell.

Anyway, I've decided that I need to write/work on the story everyday. I need to just get it all out on paper. I need to prove to myself that I can, in fact, write a complete story. It's not right to call myself a writer if I've never actually completed a story. So that's the goal, write everyday and finish the story.

Also, I'll try to update this blog with my progress as much as possible. This way I'll have some accountability. I need something/one other than Daniel to poke me and tell me to write. So if I make it public, then I have to worry about my reputation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment