Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Puppy!

Late blog post is only a few days late, right?

Anyway, still getting used to all the new things here. It's all finally becoming normal to me.

In other, more important, news, we got a dog! We've been waning one for awhile but the apartments we were in in Utah didn't allow dogs. So we went to a local animal shelter and picked out this little cutie.

His name is Happy (that was the name he had and he responds to it so we kept it) and he's a 5 year old chihuahua. He is the sweetest dog I've ever met. He's a total cuddle bug and he gets along pretty well with Will. Which really means he just ignores him. :) Plus, since he's more mature he's already house broken and knows basic commands. I don't know how we got so lucky. :) He also plays well with other dogs. Can you say perfect dog?

Anyway, that's all I've got. Look forward to next weeks post, I'm planing on making a big announcement that I've been holding in for a while.

Well thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment