Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

Today is my birthday and I'm actually updating my blog on time. Go me! *fist pump* I'm turning 25, as one of my lovely sister-in-laws put it, I'm now a quarter of a century. So yeah I feel a little old today, and of course that isn't helped by this big announcement...

I'm Pregnant! :) Yep, I got baby #2 baking in the oven right now. I'm 8 weeks along and I'm due on April 20th. So I've known I was pregnant for a few weeks now. I found out the same week that we moved, but we decided to wait and tell people after I'd had my first doctor appointment.

So now I'm just going through the normal rounds of morning sickness and exhaustion. I wake in the morning and think, "Why did I let this happen again?" :)

And that's all folks! Thanks for reading.

1 comment: