Monday, February 20, 2012

Life, it's like, life.

I'm actually updating on time.  And I'm not doing this to procrastinate the cleaning that needs to be done, not at all.  :D

Life has been pretty good lately.  Things are relatively normal around here.  I'm now 31 weeks along in this pregnancy.  9 more weeks to go seems pretty surreal.  People have asked me for pictures of my big pregnant self, but I just haven't had the time, or honestly really care, to take any.

Will is getting smarter everyday.  We're starting to work on letters and I'm sure he learns at least one new word everyday.  I'm hoping to start potty training him in the next week or two.  It'd be nice to have him out of diapers by the time this new baby arrives.  So does any one have any suggestions for books or techniques on potty training?

And now to pimp myself. :P  Daniel came up with a great idea for a blog and we got it all put together on Saturday.  Siemens Bottling Co is a blog about building little model ships and putting them into bottles.  Daniel builds the ships in bottles and takes the pictures while I do a lot of the writing and the actual blog managing.  We'd love it if you'd take a look and even leave a comment. *hint hint nudge nudge*

Well, that's all I have for today.  Happy Monday/President's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment