Sunday, July 4, 2010

Independence Day!

Last night we went and saw the Riverton fireworks with Daniel's family. I was really nervous about bringing Will because sometimes he gets really upset by loud nosies, especially at night when he's most tired. But he surprised me, he was fascinated by them. :) He just stared at them and you could see the little wheels in his head turning. He was just trying to figure out what they were.

We had a lot of fun over all and I'm excited because I got a very long weekend. I don't go back to work until Thursday. Woohoo!

In other, work related news, I got a new position. I will now be working at a different branch being a receptionist. I'm going from 30 hours to 40 and it's a $1.20 raise. I interviewed for the job Friday and found out I got it just a few hours later.

This has been a great Fourth of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment